“Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.” – Abraham Lincoln
Judson H. Price is a civil defense litigator and trial lawyer in the San Diego office of Price Pelletier, LLP, where he practices on the transportation and professional liability teams. Mr. Price’s practice primarily focuses on defending individuals and prominent corporations in various areas of the law – including premises, professional and product liability – with the vast majority of his cases involving catastrophic personal injury defense. Mr. Price has handled hundreds of litigated matters from their inception to resolution.
In 2007, Mr. Price received his Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology with honors from San Diego State University. He received his Juris Doctorate from California Western School of Law, with honors in the creative, problem-solving concentration, in 2010.
- J.D. California Western School of Law (2010)
- B.A., San Diego State University (2007)
- From 2016 through 2020 Mr. Price has been ranked as one of San Diego Super Lawyer’s Rising Stars. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state and takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice and other cogent factors.
- In 2014, Mr. Price was named by The San Diego Daily Transcript as a Top Attorneys Semi-Finalist in the Insurance Practice Category. The Transcript conducts a peer voting process to determine the best lawyers in private, corporate, academic and government practice in San Diego County in key categories.
- In 2012, Mr. Price was named by The San Diego Daily Transcript as Top Young Attorneys Finalist. The selection process was a culmination of a peer nominating process that asked local lawyers to name the best young attorneys in San Diego County who are hard working and detail oriented, knowledgeable and enthusiastic, ethical and professional and committed to furthering the interests of justice in society.
- In 2009, Mr. Price received the Wiley W. Manuel certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services, an award that recognizes the contributions of the many lawyers, law students, paralegals and secretaries in California who volunteer their time and expertise on behalf of low-income clients.